Friday, February 17, 2012

2nd Sem Recess Week

The week has ended! Friday!! WHoopppie!!

And it's recess week! *Sigh of relief*. I don't think I can keep up this life style much longer. Monday do tues, tues do wed work...

Am half asleep even as I type this so shall make it quick.

Been hanging out with lots of different people lately! My OG and the S-YJ-ZZ-K mostly. And thoroughly enjoying the company. Also been spending time with HM, the CSS ppl and my bio kaki... it's kinda nice. Haha we crap a lot and share stuff...

I'd really like to understand them better though. Sometimes I ask myself, if someone were to ask me, who is this person, I kinda wonder if I'd be able to answer. Do I know what they like/dislike? Fav color/ food? Do I know perhaps, their unique worldview? What's their model of thought? I want to get closer and know them, and not just have fillers on the surface...

I kinda regret that sometimes, even as I try to build the relationship in my own way, I'm treated as an outsider, despite the history some of my friends have with me... I'll keep trying though. If anything, I won't be the one to give up on it first.

That aside, things have been getting pretty interesting down at CS1020. Been learning java, and now about lists and adts. After the discussion with yj, totally feel i'm getting closer to making that game i wanna do. Sorta burning with excitement :) I foresee a good sem, albeit a tiring one.

Been watching Dream High 2. I just updated myself up to ep 6. It's getting better at the moment. The relationships have come up clearer, and I find myself liking some of the characters. I can relate to Ji Woon on some level, especially to his passion for good music. I really like the pair up of "the Poet" and Ailee. Hope there'll be more scenes abt them. They're more interesting than the lead males and females at the moment, and far sweeter. It's like a reverse of the UI-Jason line back in Dream High 1. Yup so though it's not as good, I am looking forward to seeing the next episode.

HSDK's taking a break this week, leaving me kinda depressed :\ Haha I still have Naruto, Bleach and Negima though (3rd from the last chapt!!!). Shall draw happiness from those.

Urg my desktop broke down T.T

Outing with Soraemon people tml! Looking forward to it.

Wondering if this last post made any sense at all. :\

Bb :)

Song in my head:
Good Day -UI


No comments: