Friday, April 27, 2012

Twinkle! IU! And a bit of my own stuff.

SNSD's finally making a comeback with a subunit! The subunit's called TaeTiSeo, and the subunit is made up of Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun, ie the main vocalists of SNSD :)



Album cover! From left to right, Fany, Taeyeon, Seohyun. If you haven't guessed yet, the mini-album they're releasing is called Twinkle! :D

Frankly, it feels... kinda strange. Not that I'm disliking it... just not sure I like it yet :\ I could make out Seohyun (i'd be disappointed with myself if i didn't >.<), but I couldn't tell who was Tiffany or Taeyeon until I read the forum posts >.< In any case, aside from Tiffany, I feel the other two didn't turn out so well, Taeyeon especially... which is a pity since her vocals are amazing, and so I personally feel she should be given slightly more recognition than she is getting now :\ Guess I'll wait for the song...

More material! Teaser Trailers :)

Taeyeon's

Tiffany's

Seohyun's
Omg Kya material :P She looks kinda awkward though :\

Anyway their albums will be out on 2nd May! Looking forward to it! :D

Speaking of albums and comebacks, IU's also making a comeback in May! Totally looking forward to that too! :D It's a pity she wouldn't be doing any promotions via music programmes tho hmm so won't be seeing much footage despite her return to the Korean scene :\

Additionally, IU's also having her first concert, Korea tour (and 19th birthday i just found out! xD) in May! Randy managed to get tickets to the concert! Super envious :P Seems May will be a hectic month for her sia...

Hmm I was originally feeling kind of dark and angsty today, since once again the paper didn't really go as well as I would've liked it to, and the planning of an outing was unsuccessful as well... even though some of them had nothing better to do than to go home... >:( To top it off, was given the ηˆ±η†δΈη† treatment by somebody close despite sincerely trying to be helpful... Yea was really in a complaining mood. But after typing all that positive stuff above I'm feeling slightly better haha. Am I too simple minded? :P

Seriously though, I just want to say one thing. Is it too much to ask that I should want to be spoken nicely to? Especially when I'm actually going out of my way to help? Perhaps I'm too nice... nice to a fault, and I'm being made use of as and when said person, and all those like 'em, feel like it. I'm not someone you talk to as and when you feel like it, and ignore as and when you don't. Perhaps it's time I changed. Perhaps I shouldn't hold my tongue so much, and should instead just give them the good old bitch slap. Perhaps I should become meaner, and more jaded, so I can hurt them back without remorse....

Seems that maybe, there's some truth to the saying "jerks exist because women made them so" after all.

And after that short rant... I'm just gonna say, "damn it Jesus. This ain't easy."

Breaking out of that sour mood, I've been meaning to post this song since at least 3 weeks back already! Found a song by Taeyeon that's really addictive... I thought it was an old song, but apparently it's actually quite recent, and is only just starting to climb the music charts :\ Hope you enjoy it ^.^

Missing You Like Crazy - Taeyeon (SNSD)

Taeyeon's really amazing. Actually wanted to dedicate a post to her, but since I'm short on time... shall keep it short :) Hope her new album is received well!

Nites! :)

No comments: